Introduction to Kodea’s Whistleblower Channel
Kodea adheres to and promotes principles, values, and ethics in all its endeavors, evident in every project as part of its institutional culture. Upholding strict policies and best practices forms of trust for those associated with the ONG and its projects. In addition to complying with legal standards and internal regulations, Kodea has implemented a Crime Prevention Model in accordance with Law 20.393.
The values of association, collaboration, inclusion, and social innovation that inspire Kodea entail actions guided by integrity, good practices, and strict adherence to regulations.
Therefore, Kodea provides this Whistleblower Channel to all individuals working, collaborating, or engaging with the organization as a means to securely and confidentially report or inform about incidents or situations that may constitute a crime, a violation of the law, its regulations, or ethical principles.
Regarding Reports or Use of This Channel:
- Kodea will carefully analyze all reports made through this channel.
- The information provided should be as accurate and truthful as possible, providing reliable details about the report and the involved parties, specifying real situations.
- False or misleading information should not be included, as they may lead to civil or criminal liability depending on the case.
- An automatic report code will be generated to track the progress and status of the report.
- The report will always be treated with confidentiality, and the personal data accessed during the report will be used solely for the purposes that motivated it, in accordance.